EMS recognises that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our internal and external partners. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment. We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these partners are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our clients in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
We continue to ask for feedback from our clients and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within the CSR policy.
EMS has a commitment to our employees and the community to always ensure a high level of business performance while effectively managing all aspects associated with our CSR. As employers it is important that we are safeguarding our employees, implementing clear policies and procedures and providing resources to enable their continual development.
EMS is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. We have a policy in place and our clear objective is to minimise any impact on the environment.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our partners.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide and strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health & Safety Policy and safe systems of work.
The business of the Company will be conducted in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of both the UK and appropriate overseas county.
The Directors are responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities.
The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
Should you have a complaint regarding our Policy, please contact email@example.com; the Company takes these matters extremely seriously and will fully investigate and attempt to resolve all issues.
Staff are encouraged to report any breaches of the above to management; the matter will be investigated and appropriate corrective action taken. All communication will be in the strictest confidence.
This policy will be reviewed annually and is communicated to all employees and other interested parties; it is available as hard copy upon request.